2. What are cookies?
- Remember user preferences and help in the modification of the game.
- It can also be used for online behavioural target advertising, such as showing ads that are based on what the user has previously looked for.
- Collect data on the basis of our playerâs choice to build more immersive games.
- Allow direct contact between a third-party partner who conducts a promotional event with us and players who have chosen the promotion.
- Personalize our usersâ ad experiences, such as display ads related to the game a user has previously looked at, another variation of a similar game, etc.
- Enable us to monitor when a Gamentio user clicks or sees an ad or later visits a third-party site or buys a product on a third-party site.
- Gather impressions and click information for product enhancement and internal reporting.
- Assess the efficiency of on-site products.
- Monitor behaviour flows and site traffic of users.
- Assess the efficiency of off-site marketing campaigns and techniques.
3. What information is collected via cookies?
4. How do I restrict cookies?
If you choose to opt out of certain cookies, please note that Gamentio may not function properly, and your functionality may be limited. If you do not wish to set cookies from our third-party partners, you can change the settings on your internet browser and select the appropriate cookies settings that meet your preferences. However, browser settings may differ. You can choose to reject the cookies or receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. Remember that cookies can be required for specific functionalities, and if you block these, you might limit access to some part of the features of our platform and site.